Legacy’s Versa-10 is not only great sounding, but is one of the most versatile loudspeakers of its kind. This vented 2 driver, 2 way system in a truncated trapezoid design can be ceiling mounted (via a threaded Chief® bracket) in boardrooms, for example, or used as a stage floor monitor in venues ranging from clubs to sanctuaries.
The Versa-10 is also an excellent solution for surround channels when there is no wall for mounting. Its compact size and high efficiency are the result of our premium 10” woofer and Italy’s finest ring radiator tweeter. The angled enclosure provides proper orientation for upward or downward splay and minimizes microphone feedback.
- Applications:Ceiling post-mount, floor monitor, etc.
- System Type:Vented, 2 driver, 2 way system, truncated trapezoid
- Mounting:Uses Chief® extension, post-mount or floor
- System Directivity:60 degrees horizontally, 60 degrees vertically
- Projection Distance:Up to 40 feet
- Tweeter:1 " ring radiator
- Midwoofer:10" accordion edge, carbon/pulp
- Low Frequency Alignment:Vented
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB):48-20k
- Sensitivity (Room, dB @2.83V):94
- Crossover Frequency (Hz):2.8k
- Inputs:Binding post with terminal cup or lead out wires
- Dimensions (HxWxD, inches)11.25 x 24 x 12
- Weight:32 lbs each