PB-1000 Pro stands alone in its excellence with massive output well below the threshold of human hearing, where bass is only felt, with flawless tonal accuracy and precise control. The deepest, most effortless, and refined bass at a truly breakthrough price, PB-1000 Pro defies expectations at every level with performance-driven innovation.
12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver – Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement.
Substantially upgraded from the previous 10-inch 1000 Series driver design, the PB-1000 Pro features a reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver with dual ferrite motor assembly. Capable of moving massive amounts of air with crisp precision, the added surface area provides a major performance upgrade over the previous model and features multiple enhancements.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass-ratio generates huge SPLs while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
- Proprietary injection molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion, even at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
- Powder coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
- Dual layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control.
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to move colossal amounts of current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allows easy integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs coupled with efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to produce massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- Optimized frequency response curves for the ported PB-1000 Pro cabinet allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and completely pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding bass.
PB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom presets for one-touch tuning optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. Adjust crossover frequencies, dial-in the three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
After much research online I decided to pull the trigger on this subwoofer. I decided on this model based on price point and frequency response. The affordability of this SUB makes it reasonable to go duel in the future without breaking the bank.
It replaced a 20 year old PSB and frankly there is no comparison.
Very happy with my purchase. Aamir is awesome to deal with.
Well at the beginning of listening to my SVS pb-1000 pro I was not that impressed after all the YouTube reviews I had watched saying it was a great sub, I was replacing a paradigm psw2200 it was going back into my home Theater. So after a few days of listening and tweaking it I found the sweet spot for my living room. It plays tight and wants to beat the crap out of my living room 😁 my living room is not a conventional size for home Theater it’s 14x14x8 it is more open concept and my sub placement is on the sidewall. So when I got this sub tuned- in I could feel ripples of air moving through the room. It is a great sub for the power it is, for the cost it is, and for the size it is. Enjoy😎