Stratos 8 starts with the same 8” Silver/Graphite midrange driver found in many larger Legacy tower speakers paired with the Legacy 1” dual pole AMT ribbon for airy, spacious highs. This speaker is capable of reproducing the entire musical range and is sensitive enough (92.5 dB) to be easily driven by most amplifiers.
By projecting up to 30 feet in a controlled dispersion pattern, it provides even audio performance throughout the home or commercial building. Stratos 8 comes with grilles for covering the driver complement and can be mounted in the ceiling or wall- perfect for overhead music & theater surround sound, including Dolby Atmos®.
- Application: Overhead music & theater surround
- System Type: 2 driver, 2 way
- Mounting: In-ceiling
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontal, 45 degrees vertical
- Projection Distance: Up to 30 ft
- Tweeter: 1" dual pole AMT ribbon
- Midrange: 8" Silver/Graphite with cast frame
- Low Freq. Alignment: Vented
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 44-20kHz
- Sensitivity (Room, dB@ 2.83V): 92.5 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5kHz
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Dimensions (inches) HxWxD:1 4 x 15.44 x 8.5 with grille frame
- Weight: 29 lbs each