Ideal as a broad range corner or wall mount monitor for venues ranging from meeting rooms to sanctuaries. Skyline 7 can also be used as rear surround channels in your home theater.
Rear recessed input terminals allow easy connection via 5 way binding posts.
Skyline 7 can be corner mounted vertically or along the ceiling via a corner mount bracket. A pair of french cleat mounting brackets are provided for flat on-wall installation. Please specify your mounting requirements upon order placement.
- Application: Broad range corner or wall mount monitor for smaller rooms
- System Type: 3 driver, 2 way
- Mounting: Corner or wall mount bracket provided
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 50 degrees vertically
- Projection Distance: 6-25 feet
- Tweeter: 1" dual pole AMT ribbon
- Midrange: 7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Midwoofer: 7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast basket, phase compensation plug
- Low Frequency Alignment: Ported
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Recommended Amplification: 25-200 Watts
- Frequency Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 59-25k
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 90.5 (2.83 Volts@1m)
- Crossover Frequency (Hz): 3k
- Dimensions HxWxD (Inches): 23.25 x 8.64 x 5.31
- Weight (each): 22 lbs