On-wall speakers are often dynamically challenged, especially in the lower octaves. This isn't the case with the Legacy Silhouette Pro. It provides top-to-bottom performance with plenty of slam. The three-way design features a newly engineered 10" low-profile long-excursion woofer and pneumatically coupled radiator to lay the foundation supporting the high acceleration 7" silver/graphite midrange. Treble remains clear and airy from the 4" Legacy AMT ribbon, boasting a high-temperature pleated Kapton diaphragm and neodymium motor.
The internal crossover divides the spectrum precisely where the wall boundary creates a strong dip in the response of conventional speakers. This compensation in the electrical network allows for the appropriate response at the listening position. The result is a speaker that does not sound like an on-wall with staging beyond the wall.
French cleat-mounting brackets make for quick installation on the wall surface.
The Silhouette Pro may be ordered with an oversized outer baffle for in-wall installations. Please consult the manual for the various mounting options available to you.
- Application: On wall full range for mains or side channels
- System Type: Three way, passive radiator
- Mounting: Wall mount with bracket
- System Directivity: 60 degrees horizontally, 45 degrees vertically
- Tweeter: 4" AMT
- Midwoofer: 7" Silver/Graphite
- Bass: 10" long throw low-profile motor
- Low Frequency Alignment: 10" passive radiator
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 42-28k
- Sensitivity (Room, dB@ 2.83V): 92 dB
- Crossover Freq. (Hz): 250, 2.5k
- Inputs: 1 pair binding post, recessed cup
- Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: 35.5 x 13.125 x 4.6 (add 5/8" to depth if grille is required)
- Weight: 50 lbs each
- In Wall Dimensions (inches) HxWxD:Cabinet body: 35.5 x 13.125 x 3.75 Outer baffle: 37 x 18.5 x .75
- In Wall Grille Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: 37 x 18.5 x .75
- In Wall Weight: 55 lbs each