Pair the Silhouette Center Pro with the Silhouette Pro left and right mains to complete your system.
On-wall speakers are often dynamically challenged, especially in the lower octaves. This isn't the case with the Legacy Silhouette Center PRO. It provides top-to-bottom performance with plenty of slam. The three-way design features two 8" mass loaded radiators to lay the foundation supporting two high acceleration 7" silver/graphite midrange drivers. Treble remains clear and airy from the 4" Legacy AMT ribbon, boasting a high-temperature pleated Kapton diaphragm and neodymium motor.
The internal crossover divides the spectrum precisely where the wall boundary creates a strong dip in the response of conventional speakers. This compensation in the electrical network allows for the appropriate response at the listening position. The result is a speaker that does not sound like an on-wall with staging beyond the wall.
The Silhouette Center Pro may be ordered with an oversized outer baffle for in-wall installations. Please consult the manual for the various mounting options available to you.
- Application: Low-profile wide range on-wall center
- System Type: 3 driver, 2 way
- Tweeter: 4" AMT folded ribbon
- Midwoofer: Dual 7" Silver/Graphite, cast frame
- Passive Radiator: Dual 8" mass loaded radiators
- Low Freq. Alignment: B6 Assisted
- Inputs: 1 Pair Binding post, recessed cup
- Recommended Amplification: 15-250 Watts
- Freq. Response (Hz): 55-28k
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 92 dB (2.83Volts @ 1m)
- Crossover: 2.5k
- Dimensions (inches) HxWxD: 9.33 x 39.66 x 4.5
- Weight (each): 52 lbs
- In Wall Dimensions (inches) HxWxD:Cabinet body: 9.33 x 39.66 x 4.5 Outer baffle: 12.33 x 42.66 x 4.5
- In Wall Weight (each): 57 lbs