Pixel Pro delivers superb frequency response from 60Hz-28kHz making it perfect for surround sound, Dolby Atmos® and even left and right channel duties in a two channel system.
Pixel Pro features the Legacy 4” high velocity AMT- the same driver found in our Dual AMT featured in the flagship Legacy speakers, to deliver a fully extended and airy top end. The Pixel Pro’s 7” Silver/Graphite cast frame midrange with an acoustically coupled port is the same as our legendary Focus SE speakers, and provides excellent midrange clarity.
Hanging Pixel Pro on your wall is as easy as hanging a picture, thanks to the included aluminum bracket concealed behind the cabinet body. Pixel Pro can also be ordered with an oversized front baffle, allowing it to be mounted inside the wall or ceiling. Please consult the manual for the various mounting options available to you.
Pixel Pro seamlessly matches with other Legacy floor standing speakers in the surround sound system and is an excellent alternative to Studio HD when stands are not an option, but high quality audio for picture and music is a necessity.
- Application:Low profile, multi-purpose surround
- System Type:2 Driver, 2 Way
- Mounting:Wall mount with bracket
- Tweeter:4" AMT
- Midwoofer:7" Silver/Graphite woven diaphragm, cast frame, phase compensation plug
- Low Frequency Alignment:B4 reflex, ported
- Inputs:1 pair binding posts, recessed cup
- Recommended Amplification:25-200 Watts
- Freq. Response (+/-2dB):60-28k
- Impedance:4 Ohm
- Sensitivity:90 dB (2.83 Volts@1m)
- Crossover Frequency (Hz):2.5k
- Dimensions:17.8" H x 13.06" W x 4.41" D
- Weight:26 lbs each
- Shipping Weight:62 lbs per pair