Breathtaking output and subterranean low frequency extension down to 16 Hz with astonishing detail and accuracy. Optimized with dual ports for maximum SPLs with vanishing distortion, PB-2000 Pro also features the SVS subwoofer smartphone app for convenient control of volume, DSP functions, custom presets and more.
- Premium Black Ash finish option
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
- Front-firing 12-inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Dual 3-inch ports
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Iso-elastomer feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 23.6” (600mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 20.9” (532mm) H X 17.3” (440mm) W X 22.5” (571mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 26.1” (662mm) H X 22.1” (562mm) W X 30” (762mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 64.8lbs (29.4kg) with Grill
- Shipped Weight: 77.9lbs (35.3kg)
- All-new proprietary 12-inch high-excursion SVS 2000 Pro subwoofer driver with overhung motor
- Dual layer high purity copper voice coil provides maximum magnetics at extreme excursion while reducing mass and improving driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- New premium powder coated basket, FEA optimized for maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference.
- All new 12-inch 1050 aluminum vented cone ensures a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Dual balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
SVS Sledge-550D Amplifier Specs:
- Massively powerful Sledge 550-watt RMS Class-D design with 1,500+ watts of Peak Power
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is most advanced subwoofer processor available in a home subwoofer.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interface (ICI) user interface with push-button controls.
- USB output for service and powering accessories like the SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter for wireless subwoofer placement.
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
SVS App Specs:
- Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP smartphone app works with iOS, Android and Amazon operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
- Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grill
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6-foot power cord
- Quick Start Guide
Excellent product with lots of base and punch for both home theatre and music. The mobile app is really convenient for making adjustments from the MLP when using different sources and content. Aamir was friendly and professional to deal with. Highlly recommend Summit Hi-Fi and this product.
Love the free shipping - product came undamaged which is hard fro such a heavy item. shipped immediately after ordering. Life should alway be this easy.
So I ended up buying two of the PB-2000 Pros. These things are extremely tight and sound amazing. I replaced my PW-1000’s from paradigm with these and wow. All that aside? The customer service I received from the crew at Summit is amazing!! I’d def buy my next big or small purchase from them. Extremely fast shipping they got here the next day and this was Xmas Eve so how can you not love it ?? He called me to make sure I was happy and always there to answer all my calls and questions!!
Bought the pb2000 to replace a Klipsch r110 sub which was decent compared to my old polk.
My townhouse now shakes with, deep thunderous bass.
I call it the neighbor hater.
All i can say is wow. you wont be disappointed .
Aamir provided excellent customer service.
had abreast deal , item arrived as described !! highly recommend !!