The NuPrime LPS-205 is a low noise, clean power, fully balanced El-frame architecture linear power supply designed for audiophiles.
Low power devices such as DAC, streamer, CD player, media server, and digital music player are susceptible to AC noise from switching mode power adapter. However, not any linear power supply will suffice as a replacement for the switching mode power supply.
NuPrime LPS-205 linear power supply incorporated a fully balanced El-frame transformer architecture design that is less susceptibility to core saturation from DC offset.
The following features make LPS-205 a Hi-Fi power supply with clean and stable output power designed for audiophiles:
- Low noise MOSFET
- EMI filter
- Soft start & fanless design
- Full transformer epoxy resin package to avoid vibration interference
- Low dropout linear output
- Overvoltage protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Over-temperature protection
- Lightning protection
- Large capacitance output higher than 35,000 uF)
- DC To DC cable X 2
- Power cable X 1
- USB-C cable X 1
- LED status display for Standby, In-Use, and Protection state
- Input: 230VAC or 115VAC 50/60Hz (with voltage selector)
- Output: Two sets of DC 5V/2A isolated and independent outputs (Zone 1 & Zone 2)
- Output connectors: Two sets of 5.5 X 2.1 female socket and two sets of USB-A female socket
- Total power 28W
- Product Dimension: 155 mm (W) X 115 mm (L) X 58 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.3 KG
- Package Dimension: 250 mm (W) X 220 mm (L) X 120 mm (H)
- Package Weight: 2.5 KG
Note: If you have two different devices that need 2A current, connect them to two different group as shown in the back panel for USB-A and 5.5×2.1 connectors.