Highly Accurate CD Transport with Sampling Rate Converter
The NuPrime CDT-10 is the ultimate professional music CD transport with powerful DSP-based decoder that provides all Red Book error-correction capabilities with master-clock control of the entire decoding system, thus lowering jitter significantly. The transport’s single speed minimizes vibration and unbalanced discs. A selectable sampling rate converter (SRC) up samples the CD format to higher sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion.
CDT-10 Design Philosophy & CDT-8 Pro Comparison
CDT-10 extends the exceptional digital design of CDT-8 Pro with enhanced AC noise filter (inherited from Evolution DAC) and power circuit. But to be considered as the ultimate CD transport, CDT-10 design philosophy is to minimize every possible mechanical vibration. The CDT-10 chassis design has similar structural integrity as a submarine (tubular structure with vertical & longitudinal rigidness) evenly distribute vibration. The transport mechanism is further sandwiched with aluminum plates to reduce vibration.
Highly Accurate CD Playback
- A powerful ARM chip LPC2103F CD reads, writes and controls error correction
- Philips SAA7824HL high-end laser reads/writes head control and decodes chips
- Supports CD-DA CD-R, CD-RW
- Algorithm reduces digital interference resulting in extremely low jitter
- Coaxial output with a dedicated isolation transformer
- Low jitter I2S output for professional use
Sampling Rate Converter
- The sampling rate of CD playback can be up sampled to PCM and DSD, from 44.1kHz to 768kHz or DoP256
- The conversion is achieved by up-sampling to mega hertz before down converting to the targeted sampling rate with ultra-low jitter and distortion
Power and Mechanical
- Custom R-type professional transformer with shielding
- Low power consumption in Standby Mode
- Isolation shielding of CD transport from electronics and power supply
- CD transport stabilizing design
- AC filter
- NuPrime vibration-free isolation feet
- High quality aluminium remote control
- Available in black or silver anodized aluminum ﬁnish
- Optical Output (up to 24 bits / 192 kHz) (DoP64)
- Coaxial Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- HDMI I2S Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
- AES / EBU Output (up to 24 bits / 768KHz) (DoP256)
*Note that the I2S output is for connecting with other NuPrime products and may not work with other devices.
- Optical Sampling Rates Converter (SRC): 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, DoP64
- Coaxial Sampling Rates Converter (SRC): 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz, 705KHZ, 768KHZ, DoP64, DoP128, DoP256
- HDMI I2S Sampling Rates Converter (SRC): 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz, 705KHZ, 768KHZ, DoP64, DoP128, DoP256
- AES / EBU Sampling Rates Converter (SRC): 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 88.2KHz, 96KHz, 176.4KHz, 192KHz, 352.8KHZ, 384KHz, 705KHZ, 768KHZ, DoP64, DoP128, DoP256
- Bit Resolution: 24-bits
- Dimensions: 215 mm W x 382 mm D x 59 mm H (including feet)
- Weight: 4.5Kg
- AC Fuse: Slow-blow, 1A, 250VA
- Worldwide AC voltage: 100VAC~240VAC
NuPrime CDT-10 CD Transport
Don’t be fooled by the price. It might outperform other
Much more expensive transport.
The NuPrime CDT-10 has been in my system for 2 weeks. I'm so pleased!! It is an excellent transport in an attractive, slim package. It does what you want it to do - transmit the digital signal accurately to the DAC. Mid-range clarity is outstanding, the bass is impactful and articulate, trouble is detailed and extended, and imaging is stable and precise. I love the flexibility of having multiple digital outputs and the ability to do side by side comparisons of the sound from each. In addition, the upsampling function is an outstanding feature which works. I can easily hear the sonic differences between the various upsampling rates. Many thanks to Summit Hi-Fi and Aamir for outstanding customer service and for providing such a great product to consumers.