NAD’s innovative MDC architecture is a highly advanced concept, allowing customers to upgrade their NAD AV Receiver or Processor with new technology and additional features well into the future. NAD introduced MDC in 2006 featuring the then advanced HDMI 1.2 digital transfer technology. Subsequent upgrades to HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4 and now HDMI 2.0 have kept NAD customers at the forefront of technology while protecting their original investment.
- 1 front panel and 5 back panel HDMI 2.0
inputs – 18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 back panel HDMI 2.0 output –
18 Gbps, 4K/60, HDCP 2.2
- 1 back panel HDMI 1.4 output, HDCP 1.4
- CEC/ARC Support
- Graphic OSD generator
- BluOS® Ready
- One USB 2.0 Type-A Connector
- RJ45 Ethernet
- Works with Apple AirPlay 2
Good support from sales person, itens arrived as promised.