- 8 Channels X 120 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Bridgeable to 4 Channels X 200 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Renowned NAD sonic signature
- 1U Rack Height- saves valuable rack space
- Platform accessed through IP control
- Custom web app manages DSP calibration, IP control and more
- Effectively handles long cable runs and difficult speaker loads
- Dual global Inputs/Outputs
- 5W Standby Mode, 3W Network Standby
- 12V Trigger In; IR In/Out
- Auto Sense Turn-on
- Universal AC Power Supply
The NAD CI 8-120 is an advanced amplifier targeted squarely at high performance distributed audio systems. Delivering a conservative 8 x 120 watts per channel @ 8 ohm, it is also bridgeable to 4 x 200 watts per channel @ 8 ohm. IHF Dynamic Power in bridged mode is 4 x 350 watts per channel @ 4 ohm. To put it simply, the CI 8-120 will drive most anything you need in your multi-room audio system.
The hybrid digital amplifier platform delivers stable and efficient power with high current capability, all in a slim 1U rack space. To make this level of performance possible, the CI 8-120 DSP uses a customized version of the proven Hypex UcD output stage. This allows for massive power with extremely low distortion and noise in the audible range. Every detail of this design has been carefully executed to wring out every last drop of performance. Designed to deal with the demands of the CI world, it was made to handle long cable runs and difficult speaker loads.
NAD is keenly aware that reliability is paramount for a professional installer so all models will be based on tried and true amplification platforms delivering stable and reliable performance. The CI 8-120 amplifier is stable at 4 ohm impedance. A variety of power methods are available as well as an Eco mode setting for minimal power consumption.