Legacy's Deepest Performing Subwoofer! The ultra-high performance Goliath XD subwoofer from Legacy will match the dynamic range of even the most efficient speakers. Massive motors on dual 15" spun aluminum diaphragm woofers provide world class performance and will handily deliver 130 dB of low distortion output. Bass pressure in rooms will rise and fall so quickly that room boom and droning is not an issue. Kettle drums will roll and thunder, kick drums will have visceral punch and pedal notes will surge with this Goliath of a subwoofer.
- The XLR input feeds dual 1,000 watt amplifiers.
- Frequency range 12- 150 Hz via external crossover.
- (2) 15" subwoofer drivers with spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
lead wires are stitched into the spider to prevent wear and vibration.
- 3 inch voice-coil
- ultra heavy duty cast frame
- rigid aluminum dustcaps
- (2) 15" custom weighted passive radiators to provide deepest extension without port noise
- (2) 1,000 watt ultra efficient ICEpower® amplifier modules
- Enclosure: 2.25" thick front baffle and top dark granite inlay on top, bracing and sidewalls are 1.125"
Application: Highly Articulate reference grade dual sub-woofer system
System Type: Mutually coupled, dynamically stabilized
Subwoofer: Dual 15" Spun aluminum diaphragm, cast frame, ultra long throw suspension
Radiator: Dual 15" mass loaded, bottom and rear firing
Low Frequency Alignment: 8th Order/Back EMF cancelling
Inputs: Dual XLR balanced
Internal Amplification: Dual 1,000 Watt ultra efficient ICEpower® modules
Freq Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 12-150 Hz
Impedance: 10k Ohm amp input
Phase Adjustment: Available via external processor
Blend EQ: Available via external processor
Max SPL: 130 dB @ 1m
Low Pass Filter Slope: Linkwitz-Riley 6/12/24/48 dB per octave
Crossover Frequency (Hz): 30-200
Dimensions (HxWxD, inches): 18.125 x 40.125 x 19.125
Weight: 190 lbs
Shipping Dimensions: 47.5" x 24.5" x 25.5"
Shipping Weight: 310 lbs