The doubleHelix Subwoofer provides extreme low end extension for this high performance system. The subwoofer cells are modular and can be stacked beneath the doubleHelix mains.
The doubleHELIX Subwoofer utilizes the Wavelaunch XP-40480 processor- a 40bit DSP to provide the crossover to the main front speakers.
The crossover utilizes 24dB/octave Linkwitz Riley networks and provides for time delay adjustment and room equalization via graphic and parametric EQ on the inputs and parametric EQ on the outputs. Limiters are also available as required.
- Application: Very low frequency reinforcement
- System Type: Powered dual woofer, slot loaded dual sub-bass radiator with mass loading
- Mounting: Stage or ground stacked
- System Directivity: Omni
- Cubic space per subwoofer: 3500 cubic ft and greater
- Subwoofer: Dual 15" spun aluminum spun core 560 oz motor structure, dynamic braking
- Low Frequency Alignment: Dual mass loaded passive radiator
- Freq. Response (Hz, +/-3dB): 20-150 Hz variable
- Sensitivity (Room, dB@ 2.83V): 1.2 Volts to rated output
- Crossover Freq. (Hz): 40-125 Hz or set by DSP
- Inputs: 1 XLR, 3 unbalanced, 2 high level
- Internal Amplification: (2) channels 500 watt ICEpower® amplification
- Output Current: 35 A per channel
- Idle Noise: 80 microvolts
- Output per channel: 500W @ 0.05% THD+N (1kHz, 4Ω)
- Amplifier Efficiency: 83% (250W, 8Ω)
- Protection Schemes: Under-voltage, thermal, over-current, high frequency
- Idle Power: 3 watts/per module x 2
- Start-up: Soft start, mute/de-mute
- Dimensions (HxWxD, inches): 18 x 36 x 24
- Weight: 125 lbs each