The DLA-NX9 is the world's first (as of 9/2018) 8K/e-shift home theatre projector featuring new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device with a new external design. 8K/e-shift technology together with its 100mm diameter all-glass lens achieves 8K-equivalent resolution (8192 x 4320). Unique Multiple Pixel Control technology is capable of converting FHD and 4K images to high-definition 8K images. In addition, the latest firmware v3.0 features Frame Adapt HDR function that analyzes HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs adjustment for optimal image production all the time. Combining brightness of 2,200lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector faithfully reproduces images closer to life as we perceive with our eyes. Furthermore, renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance significantly reduces motion blur. Experience the HDR Evolved D-ILA projectors high-def, high-quality images exceeding 4K.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
- Resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shift)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top and Bottom