Meet the BluOS Upgrade Kit – a small device that easily connects to the USB input of your BluOS Ready NAD component, equipped with a VM 130 or VM 300
MDC Module, and lets you stream all your music with one easy-to-use app. Once set up and connected to your Wi-Fi network, you can simply use the BluOS Controller app for smartphone, tablet, and desktop to stream and control lossless music, or group with other BluOS enabled devices like wireless speakers, and add high-resolution sound to any room in your home.
- Easy setup: plug it into the USB input on your MDC-equipped NAD component, connect it to your network, and start streaming
- Stream lossless music, up to 24-bit/192kHz, in bit-perfect quality wirelessly to any BluOS Enabled home theatre system
- Use your mobile device as a remote—simply open the BluOS app and have the whole music experience at your fingertips
- Sync large hi-res music collections for on-demand streaming, or select from the list of supported music services for access to millions of songs.
- Seamless integration with popular home automation systems including Crestron, Control4, URC, RTI, and Push.
What is in the box
- 1 x USB Hub
- 1 x Wi-Fi Dongle
- 1 x Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter
- 1 x Wi-Fi Extension Cable