Class A integrated amplifier
Pure Class "A" & Class A/B
Fully Balance Pure Class-"A" 60 Watts & A/B 300 Watts Integrated Amplifier With Symmetrical Signal Path Design.
AD2PRO+ is a Class "A" Integrated amplifier
AD-2PRO+ applies a full balanced amplify circuit, which is full symmetric, full balance, differential input to BTL class "A" power output. It combines full symmetry & balance together to enhance the purity with wide dynamics, high transient response & robust driving force.
AD-2PRO+ features two of our 300 Watts High-Powered Single Channel Modules
Pure Class "A" Pure & Class A/B Auto Switch & Manual Switch
- Pure Class "A": 60 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD=0.0012%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- Class A/B Auto: 312 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- Pure Class "A": 30 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD=0.0012%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- Class A/B Auto: 484 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- Pure Class "A": 60 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD=0.0012%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- Class A/B Auto: 293 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- Pure Class "A": 30 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD=0.0012%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- Class A/B Auto: 442 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 110 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB)
- Broadband Frequency Response: 2 Hz to 110 kHz +0/-3 dB.THD + noise: < 0.0013%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 116 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 400.5
- Gain: 39.7 dB
- Peak current Output: 60A
- Transformer: 1000W Toroidal Transformer
- 860W transformer with 120,000 capacitance
- Maximum Power Consumption: Class A: <400W & Class A/B: <1300W
- Standby Consumption: 0.5W
- Voltage: 120-240V
- Inputs: ( Optical, Coaxial, Balanced, RCA, MM/MC Phono
- Outputs: ( Subwoofer Balanced/Unbalanced )
- Features: 24K Gold RCA, XLR & Speaker Terminals
- Converter: D/A Converter by ESS Sabre ES9038
- Audio Condenser: 80,000uF custom made ESR audio condenser
- Chassis: Full Aluminum-Alloy Chassis
- Size: 17.5 W X 8.9” H X 16.7” D
- Weight: 79 lb
- Accessories: Remote Controller & Power Cord Included
Balanced Amplifying Circuit
It adopts a symmetrical, balanced, differential circuit and the sound is transmitted through a BTL output configuration. This circuit helps to bring better sound with lower distortion and more purity.
Long Term Pursue
30+ years pursuing in AD series amplifier
The new version, new chips
DSD digital decoding
ES9038 chip offers up to 22MHz signal lossless decoding and Hi-Fi sound.
XLR audio ports
Phono port, classic appreciation.
It supports MM/MC cartridges for easy compatibility.
The rich sound will take you back to the classic time.
XLR/ RCA output ports connected to an active
subwoofer will truly meet the taste of bass fans.
It supports standard connection and bi-wiring connection modes. When it's in the bi-wiring connection mode, treble and mid-bass are separately connected with the amplifier to reduce interference and improve the sound effects.
Class A/ AB/ AUTO Modes
It has three built-in circuit modes: Class A, Class AB and auto-switch between Class A & AB, which is one of the symbols of our high-end Hi-Fi amplifier. Use the remote control to achieve a one-click switch among these modes.
High power & one-click switch
200W for each channel to drive the most famous speakers. Use the remote control to achieve a one-click switch between integration mode and purely amplifier mode.
Decoding Chip ES9038
This chip enables it to decode multiple audio formats.
DSD decoding: DSD512, 256, 128, 64
PCM sample rate: 32bit/768kHz
Dynamic range: 129dB
High Sample Rate for High-Quality Recording
It adopts 9 OPA1656 optional amplifiers from Texas Instruments to form full balance amplification, bringing analytical and warm sound.
2-way optical inputs, 1-way coaxial input
and DSD lossless decoding.
High Power Transistor
A total of 24 Toshiba transistors 1941/5198 for bright treble, bloat mid-range and sonorous bass.
Volume Controller Chip
It adopts an NJW 1195A volume controller chip with -118dB low noise and a 0.5dB adjustment step. Lower distortion and better channel separation.
A total of 16 capacitors to offer 128,800μF
capacitance for powerful driving.
High Power Transformer
860W toroidal transformer for strong power driving.
Wide Voltage Design
As an amplifier specially designed for audio users worldwide, it adopts its patented wide voltage design handling AC 110V and AC 220V.
The areas of input, power storage, power supply
and amplifying are separated into chambers so as
to reduce the interference
of free electromagnetic waves.
Remote Control Introduction
Black and white design.