Thrilling & Immersive Home Audio Experiences & Unmatched Performance for the Price & We did it again With Our New 11 Channel Amp For $2250CDN
( 3X300 WATTS & 8X155 WATTS @ 8 OHMS)
( 3X605 WATTS & 8X276 WATTS @ 4 OHMS)
AD-8300PA is eleven channels amplifier that specially designed to use with your current AVR receiver or multi channel AV processor.
Circuit TopologyFully modular audio power amplifier with a high-efficiency switch mode power supply (SMPS), independent, fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path 150 Watts Class A/B amplifier modules, Optimized 300 Watts Class H amplifier modules and microprocessor-controlled fault protection.
Audio SpecificationsAD8300 features three of our 300 Watts High-Powered Single Channel Modules & Eight 150 Watts Amplifier Modules.
Audio Specifications (High-Powered Single Channel Modules): LCR Channels & Surround Channels
- LCR Channels 350 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 155 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 605 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 276 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.2%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven
- LCR Channels 320 Watts & LS,RS,LBS,RBS 150 Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 516 Watts & Surround Modules 207+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; Two channel driven
- LCR Channels 240+ Watts & Surround Modules 105+ Watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; all channel driven
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 4 Ohm - 8 Ohm load): 10 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB)
- Broadband Frequency Response: 1 Hz to 89 kHz +0/-2 dB.THD + noise: < 0.009%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 111 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 86 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted)
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads)
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): 141
- Gain: 29.3 dB
- Maximum Power Consumption: 2,540 watts.
- 2 Years Warranty
- 20 kOhms (balanced).
- 15 kOhms (unbalanced).
Input And Output Connections
- Input Connections (High-Powered independent L+C+R Channel Modules):
- L+C+R 3 way main channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Input Connections (Independent Surround Channel Amplifier Modules):
- 8 way surround channels selectable balance / unbalance inputs
- Speaker Output Connections: Audiophile grade, gold plated, 11-way binding posts.
- Trigger Input: 5 – 12 V (AC or DC)
- Trigger Output: 12V DC
- Power Requirement Between 115V/230V @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected).
Front Panel Controls and Indicators
- Standby: push button (halo ring changes color to indicate Standby or On)
- Status LEDs change to flashing red to indicate a fault condition.
Rear Panel Controls
- Over current circuit breaker: press button to reset circuit breaker.
-> AD-8300 is protected against excessive operating temperature, shorted speaker connections, ground faults, and other common fault conditions.
-> The Amplifier has over heat protection, DC protection, short circuit protection, over load protection
-> For the high frequency transformer used on power supply: It has overheat protection, overload protection, short protection, over voltage protection and under voltage protection
-> Fan: The speed of the fan is determined by the temperature within the unit. At lower temperature the fan will be off, When the temperature increases the fan will auto detect and increase the speed to control the temperature of the unitDimensions:
This is a very detailed and clear sounding amp. Aamir was one of the best to deal with. I heard sounds from this amp that i never heard from my AVR. I would buy from summit HI-FI again 0ne of these best to deal with.
Amazing amplifier for the money! Best deal on the market. Very detailedand and dynamic. I bought this to power my 7.2.4 home theater, and have it paired with the Tonewinner AT-300 processor(which I've owned for a year) They sound great together, instantly I noticed an improvement over the previous amplifiers I was using. The banana plugs are nicer in person then the pics online and the brushed aluminum matches the tonweinner AT-300 beautifully. highly recommended!
I had the 5 channel amp.before & needed to expand .It has excellent depth & sound for my cinema maison and musical with clear sounds of the instruments but also has a good punch for action movies in which I also have the SVS center & the Sb 16-Ultra. So it's an excellent kit to enjoy my movies & sports at home!
I've had the 11 channel amp for a few weeks now and have been impressed with its performance. Sound quality is top notch, I am not an audiophile expert but I like what I am hearing, very clean, distinct and powerful experience when watching atmos movies.