Thunderous low frequency output and extreme deep bass extension, with accuracy and control, the PB-4000 is a benchmark setting subwoofer on every level with unheard-of performance and features for even double the price. The sophisticated DSP amplifier creates three port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible. With the PB-4000, it’s like having three subwoofers in one. Effortlessly powerful with bass that extends far below the threshold of human hearing, the PB-4000 creates a revelatory experience with every movie and music listening session.
The PB-4000 subwoofer thrills action movie fans and audiophiles with staggering output and subterranean deep bass extension down to 13Hz with an amazing degree of subtlety and finesse. A high-excursion 13.5-inch driver and 1,200 watts RMS, 4,000+ watts peak power amplifier with Analogue Devices most advanced audio DSP enables variable port tuning and unlocks a smartphone app with advanced DSP and custom presets for precise and convenient tuning.
- Premium Black Ash and Piano Gloss Black finish options
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 13.5" driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Cabinet Dimensions (without grille): 23.4” (595mm) H X 20.5” (520mm) W X 27.7” (704mm) D
- Cabinet Dimensions (with grille): 23.4” (595mm) H X 20.5” (520mm) W X 30” (763mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 29.1” (738mm) H X 26” (661mm) W X 36” (915mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 153.2 lbs. (69.5 kg)
- Shipped Weight: 172.4lbs (78.2kg)
- High performance SVS 4000 Series Subwoofer Driver - optimized for ported cabinet design.
- Proprietary 13.5” Driver with finely tuned Underhung Motor Configuration
- 49.6lb (22.5kg) pound Woofer with 44.3lb (20.1kg) pounds for the motor
- Underhung 53mm Xmax, 91.6mm Xmech precision aligned excursion
- 8-layer aluminum flat wire edge wound 3” voice coil for ultra-low distortion, efficient heat dissipation, exceptional linearity and nearly zero power compression.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- All-new High density FEA-optimized cast aluminum basket provides unequaled levels of rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference available from a subwoofer.
- Dual 24-strand copper and Nomex composite high-temperature leads woven through the suspension provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- Premium glass fiber laminated dustcap and reinforced and vented paper-composite cone sub-structure ensure a light, ridged, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- Copper ring shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity
- Nickle-plated high-tension spring terminals
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and parabolic SBR extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control
- Low carbon 1008 steel components with black electrophoresis plating
- Massively powerful Sledge 1,200-watt continuous Class D design with 4,000+ watts of Peak Power.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs and port tuning (Ported models only) for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- High efficiency cool-running Class D switching topology with massive 32 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is most advanced subwoofer processor available for perfect audio reproduction.
- 100v-240v full range input active Power Factor Correction (PFC) pre-regulates mains to solid 360V DC regardless of mains voltage or quality so the sound quality never falters no matter what’s coming out of the wall
- Active PFC lowers average current and smooths mains input current allowing for 1200W output from a standard 15A mains circuit.
- XLR and RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- Convenient front-mounted display featuring new Intelligent Feature Control (IFC) with bright blue dimmable/defeatable 8-digit LED front display.
- Custom EQ and DSP limiter settings tuned specifically for the PB-4000 ported cabinet design.
- Auto/On and 3-30V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 22kohm (unbalanced RCA)/ 22kohm (balanced XLR).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
SVS App Specs:
- The most powerful and flexible Bluetooth controlled subwoofer DSP app, works with both iOS and Android operating systems.
- Easiest and most convenient way to adjust crossover frequencies, parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and all other bass management functions.
- Three convenient custom presets allow for perfect tuning in any room or system, from your favorite seat.
- Single tap adjustment for controlling variable port tuning with standard, extended and sealed modes.
- Unique bidirectional feedback shows adjustments in real time on both app and subwoofer interface.
- Easy-to-follow tutorial provides clear guidance for all functions.
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grill
- IR remote control
- 3 x Foam Port Tuning Plugs
- Iso-elastomer feet included
- Extra heavy-duty, high current 6' power cord
- PB-4000 Subwoofer Manual
- Quick Start Guide
AMAZEBALLS......THIS THING IS INSANE AND THERES NO WAY THE WIFE CAN MAKE ME RETURN IT ....HAHA THANKZ GUYS YOU ROCK AND SO DOES THE SUB! ISOLATION FEET WERE A GREAT ADDITION ASWELL.
I have this in a 5000 sq ft basement and it is incredible. At -20 db it integrates seamlessly with my ls50s extending the lower frequencies like they were the same speaker. At -10db though is when this unit truly shines with the subterranean experience you often read about. Explosions and other impacts are felt through the air, in your chest, through your seat and the best way i can describe it is like the epicenter of a small earthquake. It adds a new element to movies that i never knew i wanted. I havent turned it to 0 db as it scares me a bit honestly. Only complaint was the freight took 2 weeks longer than promised over the phone even though there was one in stock. But not a big deal shit happens. Well worth the investment.