NuPrime Evolution STA Stereo Power Amplifier
The NuPrime Evolution STA offers a breakthrough in distortion reduction. Coined the Only Distortion Cancellation (ODC) design, NuPrime has continued advancing the state-of-the-art Class-D for the past decade. Reaching a similar performance level as the Evolution One monoblocks, the Evolution STA offers the best of the ST-10 and the AMG STA while improving the performance to a higher level.
- NuPrime breakthrough Only Distortion Cancellation (ODC) Class D design.
- Preamp stage and Class D oscillation circuit utilizing high-end NJR MUSES8820 op-amp.
- 650KHz high-speed switching frequency allows greater resolution to be achieved.
- The 550W high-power ultra-thin toroidal transformer power supply has been enhanced to deliver cleaner and more stable power with lower noise floor. The entire power path fully adopts 40A ultra-high current and low resistance terminals. Improve current dynamic capability. Total of 52,000uF power supply filter capacitors.
- High quality copper PCB trace instead of usual cables are used to connect the power supply to the amplifier’s circuitry, maximizing power delivery.
- Hybrid Class-D technology that retains the merits of both Class-A and Class-D amplification.
- A stereo amplifier with dual mono implementation.
- Power Output (RMS): 230W @ 8 Ohms , 310W @ 4 Ohms
- Power Output (peak): 270W @ 8 Ohms , 360W @ 4 Ohms
- Gain: x21
- Sensitivity (to rated power): 2Vrms
- Input Impedance: 47K Ohms
- EVO STA WATT / THD / S/N (typical) : @5W (0.0025% ,95db) , @50W (0.007% , 105db) , @100W (0.01% , 110db)
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 50kHz (-3dB)
- Trigger IN and OUT
- Standby Power : 1.5W @ 115V outlet, 1.7W @ 230V outlet
- Idle Power : 24W @ 115V outlet, 26W @ 230V outlet
- Worldwide AC voltage: (115VAC / 230VAC) with Voltage Select Switch
- AC Fuse : Slow blow , 7A , 250VAC
- Dimension : 430mm x 372mm x 66.5mm
- Weight : 10.5Kg
- Package Dimension: 642mm x 594mm x 254mm
- Package Weight : 14Kg
- Color : Black or Silver