SVS Prime Wireless Speakers (Pair)SVS
The SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System combines immersive, reference quality sound with smart speaker control and future facing connectivity. Equipped with both WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and the ability to control from your smartphone or any mobile device, it offers true stereo separation, a massively powerful internal amplifier, a high-resolution 192kHz/24-bit DAC and a precisely tuned digital crossover for sound quality that’s miles ahead of any other smart wireless speaker available.
Control of the Prime Wireless Speaker System is simple and seamless with the DTS Play-Fi app over WiFi, the front panel display or even with your voice using an Amazon Alexa device. Line level connections let it play with nearly any device in your home while delivering crisp and accurate sound with stunning dynamic impact. And with the included Play-Fi app, Prime Wireless can easily be used as a smart wireless music zone in a whole-home, WiFi-based multi-room audio system. Going wireless never sounded better.
Smart. Immersive. Magic.
A perfect fusion of intelligent control, endless versatility, future-facing connectivity options and most importantly, immersive, reference quality sound; the SVS Prime Wireless Speaker System delivers all the benefits of a powered wireless smart speaker with uncompromising acoustic design and performance. Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, Internet Radio and all your favorite streaming content can be accessed and controlled from a smartphone or mobile device to create a simple and seamless total entertainment experience.
SVS achieved reference quality sound by giving the Prime Wireless Speaker System true stereo separation from an active-passive speaker pair, a massively powerful 200 watt four-way internal amplifier, a sophisticated 192kHz/24-bit DAC and a brilliantly tuned digital crossover. Wireless audio is no longer just for background music, this is sound quality that begs you to turn it up.
Magic happened when this uncompromising acoustic design was combined with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, convenient front panel presets, multi-room/multi-zone playback and advanced connectivity options that let it play with nearly any device. Now, you can enjoy streaming services, Internet Radio, podcasts, audiobooks and all your favorite playlists and downloads, with audiophile quality sound.
At last… convincing, immersive sound goes wireless.
True Stereo Separation for More Immersive and Natural Sounding Music
The Prime Wireless Speaker System presents an accurate and convincing stereo image from a true 2-channel active-passive speaker pair with crisp dynamics, neutral voicing, a massive soundstage and powerful dynamics. Compact “all-in-one” wireless speakers with virtual stereo output do music an injustice because they lack the ability to render pinpoint imaging where instruments, voices and sound effects are heard emanating from a specific location in space. With true stereo separation, Prime Wireless delivers a more immersive experience, no matter what the content or volume level.
Powerful 200 watt (50 watts x 4) Amplifier
Commanding Class-D amplifier delivers 50-watts to each driver for effortless power and room-energizing dynamic impact with revealing clarity, even at reference volume.
192kHz/24-Bit DAC For Pristine Sound Quality from All Sources
Maintains complete faithfulness to the source material so music and all audio content sounds precisely as the artist or producer intended whether a user is streaming from Spotify, watching a Blu-Ray, listening to a podcast or anything else.
Active Digital Crossover for Bold and Explosive Sound with Revealing Clarity
By using an active digital crossover, SVS engineers could painstakingly tune the Prime Wireless Speaker System to achieve jaw-dropping sound quality not available from any other smart speaker. A function of the extremely powerful DSP engine, the active digital crossover maximizes performance of each driver by controlling power delivery and frequency response with absolute precision.
App-Based Control over WiFi
DTS Play-Fi app control lets you access music streaming services and audio content from any smartphone or tablet via WiFi and distribute it throughout your home.
Dual-Band WiFi for Uninterrupted Wireless Streaming and Direct Access to All Your Music
DTS Play-Fi app enables direct connection to Spotify, Pandora, Amazon Music, XM Radio, Tidal, iHeart Radio and all the top music streaming sources as well as your personal playlists.
6 Custom Presets
6 custom presets for instant access via WiFi to your favorite playlists, Internet Radio stations and streaming music services without needing a phone or tablet.
Voice control of music from any Alexa device on your WiFi network is as simple as “Alexa, play reggae in the living room” and you can adjust volume, skip track forward, mute, pause and stop the music.
High-Resolution Multiroom Audio
Play different music in different rooms or play the same music everywhere using your WiFi network and control it all from your handheld devices.
Game-Changing Connectivity Options
- Dual-band WiFi for direct streaming from a home network without requiring a mobile device.
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC for the highest fidelity wireless streaming from iOS or Android smartphones or tablets.
- Connect directly to a computer to create a desktop audiophile system.
- Optical and line level inputs for high fidelity sound from TVs, gaming consoles, CD players, AV receivers, turntables and more.
- USB port for charging mobile devices or adding an SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter to make your subwoofer connection fully wireless.
- Ethernet input for hard-wired Internet connection.
Bring on the Bass with Subwoofer Output
Subwoofer output allows easy connection to your favorite SVS or other brand of subwoofer for deeper bass and a more-thrilling and immersive experience.
Acoustically Optimized 1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter and High-Output 4.5” Midrange Driver
Lightweight yet stiff driver materials deliver an airy and unveiling sound with pinpoint accuracy, crisp speed in transients and room-energizing dynamic output.
Other Important Features
- Mono or Stereo playback options.
- Compatible with all DTS Play-Fi enabled products.
- Critical Listening Mode enables 192kHz/24-bit lossless streaming for the most discerning audiophiles.
- Compact, stylish and acoustically refined cabinet optimized for sound quality and seamless blending with any décor.
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- Frequency Response: 52Hz-25kHz (±3 dB)
Active Speaker Cabinet Dimensions:
- 260mm (H) X 155mm (W) X 183.22mm (D)
- 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7.21" (D)
Passive Speaker Cabinet Dimensions:
- 260mm (H) X 155mm (W) X 160.4mm (D)
- 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7" (D)
- Active Speaker Weight Unboxed: 4.33kg / 9.55lbs
- Passive Speaker Weight Unboxed: 3.96kg / 8.73lbs
- Packaged Weight System Pack: 9.27kg / 20.44lbs
1” Aluminum Dome Tweeter:
- FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled presentation
- Aluminum dome for exceptional transient response
4.5" Midrange Driver:
- Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and pistonic behavior
- Aluminum shorting ring to reduce gap inductance, lower distortion, and enhance high frequency response
- Cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket ensures precision component alignment and excellent thermal transfer
- Vented voice coil former minimizes air compression artifacts
- Dual Class-D Power Amps for Discrete Driver Bi-amplification
- 200 watt (50 watt x 4) RMS Power
- Digital controlled tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2kHz (12dB/octave slope)
Speaker Cabinet Specs:
- Finish Options: Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White
- 2.36” wide-flared rear-firing port
- Protective cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
- Elastomer stick-on bumper feet (adds 3mm to height)
- Left/Right RCA Input Impedance: 20K
- 3.5mm Aux Input Impedance: 20K
- Optical Input: S/PDIF receiver works at a wide range of sampling frequencies between 18 kHz and 96 kHz
- Subwoofer Output: 2V Auto Detecting Low Pass Filter: An active Low Pass Filter at 80Hz is engaged when subwoofer detected
- Acoustically transparent and FEA optimized grilles minimize diffraction
- FEA-optimized cabinet and bracing eliminates resonances
- Chamfered front baffle and flush-mounted drivers reduce edge diffraction and improved on-axis high frequency response
- Switch Mode Power Supply: Auto Switching 100 – 120V / 220 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Fuse: 15A/250V
- Standard Detachable Power Cord
- Standard Active-Passive Speaker Connection Cord: 3m / 10ft
- Unconditional 2-Year Warranty