Marantz SR6012 - AV ReceiverSummit Hi-Fi
Manufacturer #: SR6012
Immerse yourself in stunning 3D surround sound with the SR6012 AV receiver, featuring Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround decoding, with the ability to drive overhead speakers. It is equipped with 9 channel amplification, rated at 110 watts per channel (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive), so you can set up a 7.1.2 or 5.1.4 3D experience without an external amplifier; with an additional amp the set-up can expand to 7.1.4, as the SR6012 features 11.2 channel processing. in simpler surround set-ups two channels of the SR6012's integrated amplification can be assigned to drive speakers in a second audio zone, even playing a different source from that in the main room.
The SR6012's future proof advanced video section is fully compatible with the latest HDMI and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 and Dolby Vision pass-through on every input, the SR6012 is absolutely future-proof. And in addition, HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through is also supported for forthcoming HDR broadcasting contents, and eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) will be supported via a firmware update as well.
Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room music networking technology means the SR6012 can integrate with other HEOS products to enable you to enjoy your favorite music around your home. Explore, browse, and play your own music library, and access online streaming music service and thousands of internet radio stations using the free HEOS app, while Bluetooth and AirPlay let you stream music directly from any compatible device.
- 9.2 channel AV Receiver with 110 W per channel (8 ohm, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, 0.08% 2ch Drive)
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020 , Dolby Vision and HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) pass-through
- 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (inc Zone 2)
- eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update
- Analog to HDMI conversion and SD to HD/4K Upscaling
- Dolby Atmos (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier) and DTS:X™
- Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
- Built-in HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
- AirPlay, Bluetooth®, TuneIn Internet Radio, Pandora®, Spotify®, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud®, Tidal, Napster or Deezer Network Audio Streaming
- DSD (2.8/5.6MHz), FLAC, ALAC and WAV support
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Sub EQ HT, Dynamic Volume and Dynamic EQ
- Color-coded speaker terminals, Setup Assistant, Marantz 2016 AVR Remote App
- Intelligent ECO mode with off/on/auto setting
- Advanced multi-room options; 11.2-channel processing with pre-outs for all channels; RS232 Control; Crestron Connected