JVC DLA-X590RSummit Hi-Fi
The a ordable DLA-X590 features upgraded 4K e-shift5 and delivers a signi cant improvement in picture quality.
The model also upgrades UHD HDR dynamic range when using JVC’s Intelligent Aperture. Low latency mode improves picture quality, speeds operation, and delivers faster response time when gaming. Any 4K 60P source connected to one of its two18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 compatible inputs is sure to impress even your most discerning viewers.
• 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U)
• 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
• Intelligent Lens Aperture increases dynamic contrast ratio to 400,000:1
• Three 1920 x 1080 0.7-inch D-ILA devices
• e-shift5 4K Precision 3840 X 2160 Projected Image
— upgraded for 2018
• Two 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs
• Advanced HDR usability w/brighter, more detailed HDR content — upgraded for 2018
• Improved Motion Enhancement (2D, 3D, 4K) w/CMD Note: Optional Active 3D Glasses (PK-AG3) and RF Emitter (PK-EM2) are required for viewing images in 3D.
• Multi Pixel Control (MPC) w/Auto Mode MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
• Low Latency Mode improves picture, speeds operation, and reduces gaming/PC frame delays
• 1.4:1 to 2.8:1 motorized zoom lens w/Horizontal and Vertical o set
• Lens memory function memorizes 5 positions for focus, zoom and shift (Maintains constant height for 2.35, 1.85, 1.78 on same screen)
• Control: Control4 SDDP / LAN / RS-232C / IR / 12V Screen Trigger Output / 3D Sync Output