VC DLA-NX5B D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, and the new Frame Adapt HDR function, which analyzes HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs frame adjustment for optimal image projection. Combining brightness of 1,800 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector reproduces life-like images close to reality as we perceive with our eyes. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance, which optimizes the D-ILA driving device according to image movement, significantly reduce blur compared to other projectors.
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Light source: NSH 265 W lamp
- Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (3D, Deep Color/HDCP 2.2)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top and Bottom
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Exceptionally bright 1,800 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 40,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 400,000:1)
- Warranty: 2 years (Unit), 1 year or 10,000 hours (Lamp)
Very good projector
I recently purchased a JVC RS1000 (NX5) native 4K Projector from Aamir. This projector is certainly next level with it's excellent picture quality, true blacks and stunning HDR10 with Auto Tone Mapping. Tone mapping is a digital image processing technique in which one set of colors is mapped to another in order to create high dynamic range. This allows the full range of light intensities to be created on an image that brings out the details and contrast that would otherwise not be seen. The JVC N series (NX5/7/9) are the only projectors (sub $10,000) that have this feature as far as I know and is a game changer! I have spent some time with 4K pixel shifting projectors and even a native Sony 4k but nothing comes close to the NX series of projectors from JVC and should be on everyone's shopping list.
With all that said, the real star is Aamir. Aamir is a pleasure to deal with and always goes above and beyond to ensure that his customers are comfortable and educated with their product, are charged a fair price and received the package post delivery. This is the type of customer service that keeps me and my friends and family coming back to Summit HI-FI over and over again.
FIVE STAR projector and FIVE STAR service, pricing and support!