The AD-2500 power amplifier is the end result of many years of experience designing and refining audiophile power amps. Whether you're watching a movie or listening to live concert the AD-2500 amplifier will give you a new level of audio realism with exceptional sounding with our short signal path Class A/B output & efficiency of the Optimized Class “H” Technology.
New AD-2500 power amplifier presents the latest advancements in amplifier technology. The AD-2500 is built to the strict quality and performance standards set by Summit Hi-Fi & ToneWinner. We’re proud to offer you this exceptional audio component that will bring you many years of enjoyment and dependability.
Summit Hi-Fi & Tone Winner Amplifier AD-2500PA
- Topology: Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B - Class "H" power supply.
- Numbers of Channel: 2 Channels - High powered single channel modules.
- Power Output: ( Rated Power; THD <0.1% @ 115V (Tested @ AC 115V) - (AC 240V Will Increase the output wattage and maintain the THD<0.1%.)
- 500 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 899 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 478+ watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven..
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 59 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.0045%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 110.6 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 96 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 121.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 2.1 V.
- Gain: 29.81 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1700 watts.
- Power Supply: 110V-240V: 15 Amps - 20 Amps Auto Switching Class "H"Power Supply.
- Material: Aluminum
- Modules: Separate Heatsinks for individual modules.
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Analogue meter with blue LED lights and Red Needle.
- Weight: 22.4KGS ( 51.37 Lb)
- Unit size: 17.48 L X 17.52 W X 7.6 H Inches
- Package size：22.52 L X 22.52 W X 12.64 H Inches
- Accessories: Power cord cable.
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
BLOWN AWAY !!!! This is the first thing I can say ... not only is it insanely powerful, it looks beautiful. I am running the amp with a Macintosh pre-amp and a Marantz NA6006 DAC driving a pair of VERY thirsty flagship Polk 707's and the result is one of the very best sound stages I have ever heard in my life. HUGE thank you to Amir for setting me up with one of these, now I just need the 5 channel to complete my surround room !!
this amp was a perfect addition to drive the new Klipsch RF-7 III Floorstanding speakers i recently purchased this amp more than satisfied my needs also must not forget the same excellent as always customer service from Aamir
Awesome piece of equipment, couldn't be happier!
Purchasing from Aamir is like dealing with your best friend, no hassles and an easy transaction.
I will definitely be purchasing more hifi.
Having owned many high end Class A solid state amplifiers, the Summit HiFi 2 channel amplifier exceeded all expectations. I have used this amplifier with both large and small speakers, some of which are known to be very difficult to drive, but the Summit HiFi excelled in taking control with detail and musicality. I was so impressed with this amplifier that I have already ordered a second.
Thank you Aamir for bringing such a fantastic product to market and for your excellent customer service. You and your products have made for a very satisfied and loyal customer.
I used to drive my mirage m3si with a Bryston 4B but these Summit Hi-Fi & Tonewinner amp can equal the superb bass and very more musical.The midrange and treble completely out class the Bryson.looking for a powerful amp with tube like midrange,buy this unit and save some money for other gear in your system