The AD-2500 power amplifier is the end result of many years of experience designing and refining audiophile power amps. Whether you're watching a movie or listening to live concert the AD-2500 amplifier will give you a new level of audio realism with exceptional sounding with our short signal path Class A/B output & efficiency of the Optimized Class “H” Technology.
New AD-2500 power amplifier presents the latest advancements in amplifier technology. The AD-2500 is built to the strict quality and performance standards set by Summit Hi-Fi & ToneWinner. We’re proud to offer you this exceptional audio component that will bring you many years of enjoyment and dependability.
Tone Winner Amplifier AD-2500PA
- Topology: Fully discrete, dual differential, high current, short signal path Class A/B - Class "H" power supply.
- Numbers of Channel: 2 Channels - High powered single channel modules.
- Power Output: ( Rated Power; THD <0.1% @ 115V (Tested @ AC 115V) - (AC 240V Will Increase the output wattage and maintain the THD<0.1%.)
- 500 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 899 watts RMS/channel; 20 Hz – 20 kHz; THD<0.1%; 4 Ohms; one channel driven.
- 478+ watts RMS/channel; THD<0.1%; 8 Ohms; two channels driven..
- Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load): 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.1 dB).
- Broad-Band Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 59 kHz +0/-2 dB.
- THD + noise: < 0.0045%; at 100 watts RMS; 1 kHz; 8 Ohms.
- Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load):
- > 110.6 dB; ref FTC rated power; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- > 96 dB; ref 1 watt; unbalanced input (A-weighted).
- Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel): 4 Ohms (which equals one 4 Ohm load or two paralleled 8 Ohm loads).
- Damping Factor (8 Ohm load): > 121.
- Input Sensitivity (for rated power; 8 Ohm load): 2.1 V.
- Gain: 29.81 dB.
- Maximum Power Consumption: 1700 watts.
- Power Supply: 110V-240V: 15 Amps - 20 Amps Auto Switching Class "H"Power Supply.
- Material: Aluminum
- Modules: Separate Heatsinks for individual modules.
- Color: Black
- Front Panel: Analogue meter with blue LED lights and Red Needle.
- Weight: 22.4KGS ( 51.37 Lb)
- Unit size: 17.48 L X 17.52 W X 7.6 H Inches
- Package size：22.52 L X 22.52 W X 12.64 H Inches
- Accessories: Power cord cable.
- Warranty: 2 years warranty
After a little problem with customs everything went good. It arrived quickly with no issues. The sound is pretty good for the money it's a little light on bass but has plenty of power which I needed. So far I'm liking it.
After a Long Wait My new Amplifier arrived this past Friday, have it set up with by current system and must say it has plenty of power to drive my B&W 603's they sound great, the sound is crisp, clear and the Amplifier looks great in my rack. Thanks again Aamir wonderful customer care.
Let me explain ... I initially bought a Denon amp. Then, I bought the Cerwin Vega XLS 12 speakers. Well, the Denon amp was nearly not enough power for them. So, I bought a NAD amp that puts out 150 continuous RMS (supposedly). Still not enough power, the amp would cut the speakers off at higher volume. I then discovered the TW AD-2500 amp through Summit. Aamir called me back, and I can tell you that this guy really knows his stuff! He answered so many questions that I could never find on the internet. I don't know how many forums I looked for answers to, when he was the one I needed to ask the whole time. He is also very accommodating and friendly. Easy to talk to. Besides the service, I hooked up the amp, and it sounds superb like he promised it would. So clear. So detailed and clean. And, powerful! I've had no problems cranking up these speakers, without losing sound quality. There is only one problem ... I think I need a bigger house!
Recently purchased the AD2500 from SummitHifi and could not be more pleased. Yes, I was expecting a pretty good amp, but this goes way beyond my expectations. Build quality is excellent. I looked into buying an Emotiva or Monoprice flagship amp but the Tonewinner puts both of them to shame when it comes to builid quality. The sound quality is excellent. My Magnepans 1.7i have been taken to a new level with this amp. The ease and authority that in runs theses speakers is quite astonishing. The clarity and micro details are impressive. Finally, this beast of an amp is just beautiful to look at. Highly recommended.
very satisfy in music this amplifier mutch power but sound very smouth ,I like.